Hi little brother! Your family looks awesome! We miss you guys, hopefully you'll be able to visit soon. You've probably heard we moved to Idaho. We miss Tina and Fam alot. Say hi to everybody. Luv ya, your big Sis, Rosie
Hey Tom! Nice to see you have a blog now! Too bad you don't live nearby, I think Michael and Cora would have a great time together. I haven't done much with my blog but that will change soon.
5 comments:
Hey uncle Tom!!!
You have such a cute family!! Your son is very cute!!! We need to have a family reunion sometime, get all the kids together.
We miss you out here!!!
Lots of Love,
missy
Hi little brother! Your family looks awesome! We miss you guys, hopefully you'll be able to visit soon. You've probably heard we moved to Idaho. We miss Tina and Fam alot. Say hi to everybody. Luv ya, your big Sis, Rosie
Tom it is so good to finally see you, and your family. Micheal is adorable. your sis, D.
Hey Tom! Nice to see you have a blog now! Too bad you don't live nearby, I think Michael and Cora would have a great time together. I haven't done much with my blog but that will change soon.
-John
hey uncle tom wow micheal got big how are yo?
Post a Comment